sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014

PEARL JAM - "BLACK" (LIVE - MTV UNPLUGGED) :



PEARL JAM -  "BLACK" (LIVE - MTV UNPLUGGED) :

Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay/ Were laid spread out before me as her body once did/ All five horizons revolved around her soul as the earth to the sun/ Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn.

Ooh and all I taught her was everything/ Ooh how quick the sun can drop away.

And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass/ Of what was everything/ Oh the pictures have all been washed in black/ Tattooed everything.

I take a walk outside, I'm surrounded by some kids at play/ I can feel their laughter, so why do I see her?

Ooh and twisted thoughts that spin round my head/ I'm spinning, oh I'm spinning/ How quick the sun can drop away.

And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass/ Of what was everything/ Oh the pictures have all been washed in black/ Tattooed everything.

All the love gone bad, turned my world to black/ Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I'll be, yeah...  
Oh oh Oh oh ooo

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life/ I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky/ But why, why, why can't it be, can't it be mine?              

We belong together!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario